Friday, June 27, 2008

Hoping Miracles

One day i'm hoping miracles in life. Someone who completed my missing piecies in heart can be mindful about something difference what i did before and forever. Certainly i should be more effort to make sure he's aware what happenned with me. I think Loving with single-minded is a truly immolation whatever he's say actually flavoured in a really relationship. Perhaps he's can't see what really happen but actually he's feels every attitude what i did, cause i believe a woman can read attitude 10 more than man. A Books from Dale Carniege - How to Win friends and influence people is great recomended if you want to improving relationship in every view from peoples. Why i was written like this ? cause, just flow in my mind and i want to free my mind.

No comments: