Thursday, June 26, 2008

Music For Me

There are many kinds of genre music i known has powerfull to bring up more peoples can dancing very nice. Hiphop was made and used almost of black rassicm. I feel too its can be every muscle in my body dancing following music. Especially when i think should free my mind from every problems. Music can be changing peoples to handling they problems. Entertainment forever for everyone in the world. Messenger in different way to expressions many kinds of interuption or feels. Everyone can be touching with Music, Moving around to get happiness in the deep of heart. Work with passion inclued Music is most of dreams everyone such as DJ’s in crowded they are able to make crowded happiness with musics. A Pete Tong is A DJ’s International Class and reffering research in England Magazine he’s DJ’s with Biggest Income in the world. Indonesia has a DJ’s famous too like DJ’s Riri as Spinach’s DJ School owner located in Kemang - South of Jakarta. Development Musics in Indonesia is growing rapidly prove with most of new comers in stage music Indonesia. The Best of Single Hits from new comers it’s very crucial to attracts more peoples listening their musics.

1 comment:

Cait said...

Hello R1zq, my name is Caitmary and you follow me on twitter. I like what you say about music, I feel the same way. What kind of music is your favorite? Would you like me to make you a cd of music? I could mail it to you if you want it.

Email me and tell me what kind of music if your favorite so that I can put music you like on the cd. My email is groundsfordivorce@gmail.com.

-Cait!